Now you can Instantly Chat with Sateesh!
Technical Skill Set
• Sound Knowledge of Database
• Good Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Test Life Cycle.
• Knowledge of Various SDLC Models, Test Levels, Test Types, and ...
• Knowledge of Various SDLC Models, Test Levels, Test Types, and Test design Techniques.
• Knowledge of All phases of the Software Test Process including Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution, and Test Closure.
• Knowledge of Generating Test Scenarios, Write Test Cases and Collect Test Data.
• Knowledge of Defect Reporting, Defect Tracking, and complete Defect Life cycle.
• Knowledge of API testing.
• Database Fundamentals.Show More
PROJECT: Restaurant based Web Application CLIENT : Little_Caesars eRestaurant Industry DURA
PROJECT: Restaurant based Web Application
CLIENT : Little_Caesars restaurant Industry
DURATION: March 2019 to Present
TEAM SIZE: 10
NATURE OF SOFTWARE: Web application
REVIEW: The application has two-part
ADMIN: used for uploading products that will display for user
GUEST: User-allows purchase of any category of products with provision of online payment
Project Details and Responsibilities
1. restaurant (labor and EHR)
Description: the restaurant is a web-based application that provides a comprehensive suite of applications to help the restaurants and restaurant managers to run the business more profitably and efficiently.
eLabor is a module that is primarily used to facilitate the Restaurant managers to schedule employees based on their availability and state labor laws. labor is smart enough to keep track of the scheduling of employees without making any violations to labor laws.Show More Show Less
SkillsWeb API Rest API SQL Mobile Testing
2. eTimekeeping and modules also like Sales, Food, workforce, forecast Description: eTimekeeping i
2. timekeeping and modules also like Sales, Food, workforce, forecast
Description: timekeeping is a project which is being implemented to track the record of employee daily time punches and payroll. It’s calculating all labor costs and payrolls of the employees by Real-Time feedback from the Clients.
Understanding the Functional Specifications and business requirements.
Understanding the Product through Business Requirement Documents and the Data ModelPerforming smoke testing, integration testing, system testing, functional testing, regression testing, and user acceptance testing.
Repeating test activities that previously failed in order to confirm a fix & regression testing.
Updating Test Cases based on review comments.
Reporting bugs using the Bug Tracking Tool Mantis.
Performed Mobile Testing of the application on Android and IOS devices.
Sending daily reports to the Clients on time and actively took part in the daily Status meetings with the Clients.Show More Show Less
SkillsAPI Testing REST APIs Web API