Now you can Instantly Chat with Ankita!
Hands on experience in developing Microsoft-based desktop solutions across multiple platforms.
Learned the Agile model of software development process and took ownership of coding, testing and
Involved in various Scrum ceremonies like Sprint planning, daily scrum, review & retrospective meetings
and demonstration to get users feedback.
Maintained workflows for version control (Source Code Management)
Exposure in developing and maintaining automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Jenkins
Exposure of various containerization, deployment and monitoring tools - Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet,
Ansible and Nagios.
Involved in requirement analysis, feasibility study, efforts estimation, end to end testing and support of
various modules/functionalities for all the projects.
Involved in Project Management activities like handling weekly status report (4Box Report), monthly
reports, maintaining the checklists and version control for all the deliverables.
Ability to work efficiently under pressure situations
Cadence is a Project Management tool used by all the Capability Acquisition team members.
- It allows user to add/modify/remove business parameters; plan their projects; keep a track of project progress; determine the milestones achieved against milestones planned
- Generate various Capability Acquisition and global reports.Show More Show Less
MESAS is a People Management tool used by all the Manufacturing Engineers with a restricted access.
- It captures skill level of employees; perform various assessments and generate various Skill related, Employee related and Global Status reports.Show More Show Less
P-Lease application is used for maintaining all the equipment-leasing activities and is currently being used in various countries.
- Company purchases the equipment which end user wish to invest in and allows them to use it in exchange for a monthly fee.
- At the end of the leasing period, end user have different options to either purchase the equipment, extension of the lease contract or return of the equipment.Show More Show Less