Now you can Instantly Chat with Prashant!
To work in a challenging position where I can utilize my expertise in technical skills, towards the development and implementation of new ideas contributing to growth of the organization.
• 3.4 years of strong professional experience in Oracle Identity & Access Manager.
• Extensive experience in Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Integration of OIM Projects.
• Independent, resourceful and detail-oriented individual, with a proven track record of successful project deliveries in OIM domain.
Project Indus Towers IDM Migration (TCS)
Customer Indus Towers Limited (Gurgaon, India)
Period August 2016 – Present
Role : Developer /Team Lead
Description • Completed several deployments (e.g. DB migration, Assignment Effective enhancement, Bulk user modify, Custom Garbage Collection etc.) dedicated to enhance user experience and fulfill requirements.
• Deployed Actionable E-mail functionality for auto-approval of workflow requests via mails.
• Created custom Java Scheduler deployed to trigger mail to users via code for auto reconciliation of users on monthly basis.
• Developed custom flat file to meet assignment effective date requirement of the clients.
• Knowledge acquisition and understanding of the business requirements/Design.
• Preparation of Technical Design and Architecture of the Identity.
• Extensive use of OIM APIs, Approval Policies, Access Policies, Forms, Application Instances, Sandboxes, Expression Languages, Metadata
• SOA Workflows (BPEL), Custom Emails
• Provided workarounds for various Production Bugs.
• Provided mentorship to the team for identity management development.
• Developed different Schedule task for various purposes
• Developed different Event Handlers for various purposes
• Extended OOTB ICF Based Connectors
• OIM AD Integration
• OIM Exchange Integration
• Flat File Connector
• DBAT Connector
• Adapters and plugins
• ADF Customization using custom managed Beans and EL
• Complex Approval Workflow using BPEL and Workflow Policies
• Development of Event handlers, schedule task.
• Development of Notification Service
• Got Star of the Month and Star Team awards for various development done.
Tools Used: Oracle Identity Manager 11gR2PS3, Oracle Database11gR2, Weblogic 10g, Eclipse