Now you can Instantly Chat with Rupanshu!
11+ years of experience in design, development, migration, integration and maintenance projects and leading product engineering and quality teams.
- Manage IT department operational and strategic planning, incl... Show More
Messaging Portal, ITCT and CMS
- Developed SharePoint Provider hosted application with MVCarchitectecture to implement Messaging portal.User can post, read, edit any message and communicate among different engineering applications like Smaragd, ACM, DOORS & Vans etc.
- Created SSL certficate to host provider hosted application.
- Developed custom Nintex workflows to realise the complex legal use cases in CMS – Contract Management System that is used my many Daimler markets.
- Developed complex search component for CMS using AngularJs that queries from different data sources using REST api and display the data in ag-grid. Implemented search algorithm that can take 68 different search paramaters during search execution.
- Design and developed Banf-Antrag (ITCT) application to automate the sale of ECU components of Daimler Trucks.
- Web Programming : ASP.Net, C#.Net with ASP.Net, XML, HTML, DHTML
- Design and Developed Project tracking tool with additional features like tracking of minutes of meeting, timesheet submission, lesson learnt from different engineering projects.
- Developed Ajax services for that can be used as reusable components.
- Designed mobile responsive UI HTML 5 pages and implemented CSS3 and bootstrap.
- Created Dashboards using JQeury libraries like rGraph.js, chart.js, google charts.
- Develop windows application to fetch the consume from Redmine tool and migrate it to SharePoint 2013.
- Provided coding standards and developed reusable components that can be used in different projects.
- Reduced the number of support tickets by implementing application based Chatbots.
- Developed CSOM console application to update mulitple lookup fields in a SharePoint list that contains more than 50000 items.
- Define and communicate project milestones, service level agreements, and resource allocation to executive team, department leads, support staff, and end users.
- Review performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Direct research on potential technology solutions and implementations in support of new initiatives, opportunities,and procurement efforts.
- Where necessary, re-engineer applications support to ensure it aligns with business processes, tactical planning,and strategic vision
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives,department CIO, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
Skills.NET Core XML Angular.Js
DTNAMigration SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013 and Office 365
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) is internal portal for project classification for different departments hosted on SharePoint 2007. The project was to analyze the farm and migrate to SharePoint 2013/Office 365.
- Managing requirement gathering, system analysis and finalisation of functional spec, technical spec, high level design documents for the project, performing informal risk analysis.
- Leading team members; allocating tasks among team members and recruiting resources and guiding team members during all phases of the project execution till final delivery.
- Analysed different migration tools like Sharegate, Metalogix and Avepoint. Used Sharegate that fits most of the business requirements. Developed custom migration tools to migrate the content that were limitation of Sharegate tool.
- Support the customer support team through issue escalation process, weekly triage meetings, etc.Managing smoother implementation and testing of the developed applications at client location.
- Involved with multiple departments for content cleansing and restructing while Migrating to new enviornment.Initiated Branding project for SharePoint 2013 to be inline with corporate look and feel, integrated with Corporate Communications team to be part of the SharePoint Goveranance Team.
Show More Show Less
SkillsSharePoint .NET Core Angular.Js XML
Interactive Processes on SharePoint (iPOS)
Role : Senior Consultant
Light weight tool set for Interactive Process Modeling and Navigation
- Developed the application on Silverlight to provide the best end user interface.
- Managed Migration to latest SharePoint 2013 to use latest client technlogy features including Search advancements.
- Architectured Custom Navigation that can be used globally for all.
- Design and Developed the Filter component that can fitler processes, attributes, logical views components.
- Preparing and managing the technical specifications and user guides in sync with functional specifications.
SkillsSharePoint XML .NET Core Angular.Js