Now you can Instantly Chat with Ritesh ratanlal!
- Heavily involved in every step of application framework redesign, including design in photoshop and illustrator, specifications and redlining, creating interactive prototypes in In vision, Adobe XD, CSS3 implementation, and usability test...
- Collaborated with developers and designers using Subversion for version control
- Trained designers and developers on creating icon fonts and using them in Photoshop, then implementing them with HTML5 and CSS3
- Completed UI redesign of the website using usability case studies, wireframes, and prototypes to create a fully functional web application
- Designed and developed interactive prototypes and mockups using HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery for future enhancements of the website, then implemented them on the live web platform
- Worked with the development team to correct any UI problems or HTML/CSS issues
With my diverse and successful background in UI and UX design, I am uniquely suited to your organization. Thank you in advance for your consideration, and I look forward to our conversation.Show More
WUN System LLC
WUN System LLC
- Creative UI/UX in designing the Websites & Mobile.
- Researching and recommending the web design as per the market trend.
- Experience working on Angular Js & version control systems like Git hub.
- Creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc. using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In Vision.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Review product requirements write technical specifications and documentation.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in team before sending updates to reporting authority/client.
- Handling coding works or major / complex parts of assigned projects and providing coding help and supervision to team members.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Coordinate the core php team to deploy and merge the code.