Now you can Instantly Chat with Ullas!
Worked on web development for a telecommunications client (Work Experience)
• Involved in 13 successful releases of the application from 1602 to 1802 release: Developed
user interactive screens integrated with back end API calls for B2B/B2C application portals
of a leading telecommunications client.
• Expertise in writing SQL queries in Relational Database management systems.
• Possess strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills: Was awarded
Infosys Insta Appreciation Award in Nov 2017 for working on complex issues, proactively
taking up issues and resolving on time with ensured closure.
• Displayed excellent leadership and time management qualities: Supported and trained
junior colleagues and ensured completion of tasks on time.
• Ability to work effectively in both independent and team situations.
• Followed Agile methodology with active participation in status meetings and updates to the
• Good exposure in interacting with clients and suggesting changes to application issues
with people at different levels including stakeholders, internal teams and product owners.
• Contributed towards process improvements at the project level.
Freelancing developed a web app
• Designed and developed an entire web application of a Saudi Arabia based inventory management
• Architected Angular for front-end, Python and Flask using Restful API for backend and MySQL for
• Managing server through shell access.
• Designed with a secured authorization portal.
• Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the application.
• Handling all verbal and written communication with the company.
ToolsVisual Studio (Win)