Now you can Instantly Chat with Venkat!
Aim to be associated with a Progressive organization where I will be a valuable team member, contributing quality ideas and work for an organization where there is an ample scope to grow for an individual as well as organization growth in Software...
- Extensive experience in developing web pages using HTML5, CSS3, React.js, Redux.
- Good expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) function.
- Experienced in React.js and working with Redux architecture.
- Knowledge on common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm etc.
- Hands on Experience in Using Eclipse IDE and Vs-code for developing software applications.
- Ability to produce best result in pressure situation and to work as individual as well as group.
Pigeon is a Technology Framework providing Location, Reservation and Asset Management services for Indoor scenarios. It can fit seamlessly into any large buildings In Office Buildings, Airports, Hospitals, Retail Stores, etc. There is an interactive layer that helps user to interact with Point-Of-Interest (POI) embedded in the map. These interactions are presented as an overlay above the maps at specific location. It combines Outdoor and Indoor user position detection capability, leverage Wi-Fi technology to compute user position. Navigation system uses algorithms to find the shortest path between the source and destination. After calculating the shortest path, it is rendered on the map in an interactive manner.
The Administrator of the App will be able to manage the Users and their privileges, manage the fleets, manage Events and the registrations to the events, monitor the activities of the Users on the App, and Gather information on frequently travelled path to optimize movement of the people.
If indeed any User finds a situation on this Application that cannot be addressed by themselves with the information provided here, we advise you to reach us for additional clarification as well as support.
The following are the modules in this application.
- Admin Module
- Enterprise Module
- Transactions Module
- History Module
- Notification Module
- Speech to Speech Module
- Worked on CSS background, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, pseudo-classes, pseudo-elements.
- Designed various multiple styles with colours, fonts, backgrounds in CSS.
- Applied media queries to create responsive website across different size of screens.
- Involved finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them.
- Designed the website and maintained the website content up to date.
- Involved in using GIT, for project management and version management.
- Improved website security and removed vulnerabilities by enhancing existing code.