Now you can Instantly Chat with Raja!
Networking & Security
Managed Security Solutions
- Working in a Managed Security Services (MSS) environment providing post incident notifications and recommendations via in-house developed SIEM, SOAR and other solution(s).
- Leading the False Positive, True Negative Mitigation tasks and Automation & Orchestration services to the customers.
- Serving as an SME to Customer Security Monitoring Teams in times of security outages.
- Mentor to all new joiners to help them in achieving organizational needs, personal, academic and career objectives.
- Acting as a first level Incident Responder working in a 24/7 environment and handling L2 level SOC Operations such as monitoring multiple security tools spread across Network, Endpoint & Perimeter level.
- Performing email, malware and forensic analysis.
- Generating monthly incident statistics reports for operational, fine-tuning and management purposes.
- Handling DMCA notices and analyzing/tracing the host and submitting clearance for potential takedown scenarios.
SkillsCyber Security Cybersecurity Security Information And Event Management - SIEM Robotic Process Automation
Security as a Service
Project - Security Intelligence as a Service; Designation - Security Analyst
1. Providing a means to detect Events of Interest by performing a real-time assessment of the network and examining logs collected from various informational and security assets
2. Operations: Monitoring and Content/Use Case Management
Project - Incident Response Centre; Designation - CSIRT Analyst
1. Analyzing perimeter, internal devices and various information security assets for potential threats and abnormalities.
2. Preparing and deploying new use cases as and when PoC's of wild exploits are released as a proactive measure.
3. Working under Incident Handlers and performing the initial triage of malware and forensic analysis as part of the established Incident Handling ProcessShow More Show Less